Skip to main content

The Final Post: The Author vs The World

In this final round, I will be fighting the world.

R1: The Author has 10 years of prep time + infinite money/resources that any civilian has access to.

R2: The Author has 5 years of prep time + infinite money/resources that any civilian has access to.

R3: The Author has 1 year of prep time + infinite money/resources that any civilian has access to.


My feats:

  • Highest known Battle IQ and IQ in the entire verse, demonstrated several times by strategies employed in virtual simulations
  • Said by several individuals to be on the level of fictional characters such as Batman
    • Estimated IQ is upwards of 10^100
  • Potentially has dabbled in the mystic arts
  • Unmatched adaptability and learning ability
  • Canonically known to be constantly on alert, observing everything to a superhuman level
  • In-character to create contingencies for every situation
  • His abilities are so vast that he has been known to predict scenarios in advance of them occurring
  • Potentially has been influenced by a future version of himself through memory implantation
  • Can break the fourth wall.
R1: I win this round low-diff. 10 years is more than enough time to create contingency plans to take on the world. Additionally, I would be able to easily predict any and everything thrown at me through my feats of predicting the future.

R2: I win.

R3: I win.


This blog has been a great experience, and I'm glad to have chosen this topic. Opening it up every week and writing about some new matchup was always fun.

But as I close off this blog, we see that in the end, there is only one truth.



I always win.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction.

 Hello. This is the Versus blog. My goal is to compare any two characters in a 1 versus 1 fight and determine the winner. The contestants will be chosen either by comments left on the previous post or if no comments were left, I will determine the winners. The contestants can even be real people (unless I'm not allowed to do that or something) so use your imagination I guess. Also, make the matchup somewhat reasonable. Pepa Pig vs Galactus is not a fun matchup. The general criteria used are below, but it is subject to change depending on the characters. For example, for two intellectual characters, stats will be more mentally oriented versus the Haki and Devilfruit stats that I would introduce for One Piece characters. 1. Strength 2. Speed 3. IQ 4. Battle IQ 5. Skill 6. Reflexes 7. Durability 8. Abilities 9. Hax 10. Tools Comment the match-up for next week, and I'll see YOU in the Arena!

CRH (Richard) vs JRL (Russell)

  NOTE: ALL CHARACTERS ARE ENTIRELY FICTIONAL. ANY RELATION TO REAL-LIFE INDIVIDUALS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. This fight was randomly selected. CRH (Richard) vs JRL (Russell) Both characters are in their prime. Round 1: Boxing Round 2: Street Fight Bonus Round: 1621, First Thanksgiving. 1. Strength. Richard >= Russell. This one is a difficulty category to judge, as both of these characters are some of the heaviest hitters in the verse. If I was scaling these two last year, I would have definitively given the category to Russell. However, over the past few arcs, Richard has committed himself to training and has grown in strength exponentially to the point where I might actually scale him above Russell. 2. Speed. Richard =< Russell. Yet again another difficult category to judge. Both of these characters display similar levels of speed, with the edge potentially going to Richard due to his feats in the soccer arc. However, after the events of the Russell Backstory Arc, we see Rus...

GCMills vs The Fictional Arya T

 NOTE: ALL CHARACTERS ARE ENTIRELY FICTIONAL. ANY RELATION TO REAL-LIFE INDIVIDUALS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. This fight was requested by long-time Versus fan, Gus. THE FICTIONAL ARYA T (Arya) vs GCMills Both characters are in their prime. Round 1: Boxing Round 2: Street Fight Bonus Round: Prep time. 1. Strength: Arya > GCMills. Based on current feats in the story, Arya definitively places himself above GCMills. Despite his smaller stature and lightweight status, he has been seen lifting weights comparable to larger characters, including individuals stronger than GCMills. However, his real strength comes from his superior striking power. His punches have been shown to deal more damage than the average fighter. However, part of this scaling might be biased in favor of Arya due to GCMills' lack of feats in the mainline story.  2. Speed: Arya ~ GCMills. In terms of speed, both characters have been to be relative. While Arya most likely has the advantage in sprinting due to the s...